Thursday, September 1, 2011

Exodus 3:11-12 Why Me? (First Try)

[Sorry about the delay in posting.  I had a nice long post nearly done when it suddenly disappeared.  After getting cranky, I laughed (but only a tiny bit) when I realized the title I had given the post: "Why Me?".  I had spent a lot of time on this post, and now it was gone.  I tried everything I knew to get it back, but wasn't successful.  I was especially cranky because I had so many aspects all neatly dovetailed together, and now I don't think I will be able to remember all of the particulars.  However, another humorous aspect was that the following was all that survived the sudden purge:

__________________________________________________

I think that God is also saying to Moses that He will be with him from the start to the finish of this mission.

So if Moses is thinking "Why me?", God is saying, "It's not just going to be you, it's Us."
__________________________________________________



Yep, that's all that remained from at least three hours of work.  Apparently Someone has a strange sense of humor.  Maybe Someone is trying to tell me something, like:  "That post was too long-winded.", or "Yeah, I know it's frustrating, but you're not alone."  So I'll start over and try to recall the best parts -- in another post.  Because right now I'm a bit paranoid that it will all disappear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment